Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Sorry for yet another bookmark post, but knowing how often I hear about this kind of compatibility problem, I thought this article was rare enough to notice: Rob Weir details how to handle ODF (Google Docs, OpenOffice, LibreOffice...) in Microsoft Office, version by version, from Office 2000 to Office 2010.
- ITSM Professor's Creating a Metrics Program.
- CTO/CIO Perspectives' One CIO’s “lessons learned” in managing others.
- ITSM Portal's The Twelve Days of ITIL, which I completely assume not putting in my previous article.
- CNET's DeepTech's It's time to embrace software's auto-update era, underlining the need for regular, automated updates of software, much like my free-software-accustomed vision.
- ITBusinessEdge's Don't Forget: Service Desk There to Serve Customers, so obvious that people forget it.
Posted by Christophe Pradier at 1/04/2011 10:21:00 PM
- Not meant to be funny, Michael Krigsman's Ten great software glitches for 2010.
- Young Man in "Old Man" Mask Boards Plane in Hong Kong, on Bruce Schneier's website, good occasion to remind that Beyond Fear is a good reading, far beyond ITsec people.
- [FR] Videos of a French senator trapped into answering IT questions asked by journalists. He doesn't know a clue about it, and he's in charge of the debate on the neutrality of the Internet...
- [FR] Cartoon about airport security:
- Do you remember Thierry Shaker ?
- Sure, the boy who enjoyed frightening every girl out there, always trying to grope! What does he do now?
- He became an airport security guard...