- Exploitability: Truecrypt will never be the same, ya dun goof'd!, an article about the use of a modified version of Truecrypt to recover passwords from the Truecrypt users.
- [SP] Detenidos los gerentes de una empresa que vendió 'software' envenenado a 1.000 empresas, the managers of a company that sold software pre-programmed to fail have been arrested.
- Hi & Lois cartoon, about children being smart about using the internet to unlock a parent-protected device ;-)
- [FR] DNS-Rebinding : Accès aux interfaces d'admin des box Internet, from BlackHat 2010, using DNS to hack into ADSL boxes.
- Film industry hires cyber hitmen to take down internet pirates, by DDoS attacks.
- Is This the Most Ridiculous ReCAPTCHA Image Ever?, with a ridiculous captcha contest encouraged by the blogger.
- [FR] CensorCheap, l'extension Firefox qui ambitionne de surveiller la censure du net, about a Firefox extension that allows to monitor government censorship of the network.
- Security blunders 'dumber than dog snot', at NetworkWorld, self-explaining.
- Buyer Beware: Lock Expert Picks High End Lock, Exposes Major Security Flaw, about a high-tech fingerprint lock that you can pick with just a needle. Be sure to watch the first video.
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Let's have some fun about security.