Sunday, June 21, 2009

Articles about Geekonomics to come

Following the return of my copy of Geekonomics: The Real Cost of Insecure Software, by David Rice, I am in the process of writing a few articles about the ideas from the book.

Go read the book if you're interested in understanding the phenomena around and beneath software insecurity and bad quality.

Since I do not want to plunder the author's content by making a detailed summary or quoting the most interesting excerpts, I am selecting a few subjects and trying to explore them a little further than the book. Which will be very hard since I do not have all the investigation sources that Rice may have had, nor patience, skills and experience. For short: I will give some opinions from my understanding of matters in or around the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can read French, English, German and Romanian, please feel free to write in whichever language you prefer.